Ollia Tzarina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N

+2
Glazedchina
Nova12
6 posters

Go down

Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N Empty Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N

Post by Nova12 Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:30 pm

Isis is with Iannone i think. She is at his house in Lugano.

Last edited by Nova12 on Mon May 01, 2023 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nova12

Glazedchina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N Empty Re: Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N

Post by Kimfromholland Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:35 pm

This is the latest tag of Ollia and Andrea . I think because of Covid we dont hear many news . Have u seen her message to him on her story? 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Kimfromholland

Glazedchina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N Empty Re: Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N

Post by Glazedchina Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:39 pm

No the rider she is talking about in her blog is not Andrea Iannone . Its someone else . Someone who comes to Monaco a lot where she lives full time . And about Iannone im sure we hear soon! The boy is so fucking hot lol.

Glazedchina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess87 Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:15 am

I just read her blog she is a a very good writer !!

Jess87

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus_Italy Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:40 pm

I am from Italy and I know that Ollia stayed with Andrea Iannone in his Lugano house over quarantine . I think something happened between them just recently because she unfollowed him lol. Such a shame , one year together

Venus_Italy

Kimfromholland likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimfromholland Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:45 pm

Venus_Italy wrote:I am from Italy and I know that Ollia stayed with Andrea Iannone in his Lugano house over quarantine . I think something happened between them just recently because she unfollowed him lol. Such a shame , one year together

I don’t know who he is but I googled and it looks like he lost his looks . Lol . Good riddance also he looks like a thirsty ass jerk

Kimfromholland

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyesdontlie Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:06 am

Ollia Tzarina and Andrea Iannone !!! N C255b610

Andrea Iannone lost it , he looks like a typical italian nowdays . I wonder why Lexis and him ended things ? But he looks like a douche , also keep in mind that Belen aborted his child and had one with a young boy instead . And his other ex gf ran back to her cheating ex after Iannone . Makes you wonder lmao!!!!!

Last edited by Eyesdontlie on Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Facts)

Eyesdontlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Glazedchina Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:25 am

I think Andrea is fucking hot 😭yes he lost his looks a little bit but damn imagine how they look together with Oli? 😭😭😭 What happened with Lorenzo by the way? No more stories about him, but she looks super happy , glowy. New man?Smile

Glazedchina

Eyesdontlie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down